Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey ladies! I'm excited about my new calling in relief society activities! When Bishop called me, he gave me three responsibilities:
  • Make sure every sister has a friend.
  • Give sisters a chance to serve.
  • Teach the gospel.

    Pretty great right? And then our sweet president Lorainna told me that she wants to unite our ward sisters. So let's do it! I think blogs are a great way to connect people. This blog is intended to serve as our RS bulletin board. I will post our RS activities but I also hope that each sister will use it to invite others to things or check here for things to do. If I plan to lunch at Peter Piper Pizza with my non-school age kids, I'll post the info in case anyone wants to meet us there. If I plan to hike Camelback, I'll post it here so you can come if you want to. That's how I hope this blog will be used.

    Let no sister in our ward be without a friend or feel left out! That is my mission!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment