Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday, September 6th is our mother/daughter "Tightwad" fashion show!

Britt W. is helping to plan this activity as a value project for her YW Personal Progress.

Frugality is the theme of the night.

Hand-me-downs, upcycles/refashions, bargain buys from thrift stores/yard sales, and deeply discounted sale items from Old Navy are examples of pieces that will be featured in the fashion show.

Bring your daughters!
Bring your mothers!
Bring the ladies you visit teach!
Or come on your own and enjoy the company of your ward sisters!

Dinner will be served in the form of back-to-school style sack lunches.

Frugal fashions on display while you relax, eat and visit.

What could be better?!

Please join us!




1 comment:

  1. Jill, I love the blog! I don't see any issues with it from this end. I don't even know what the issues are but hopefully you can get it all figured out. I will still try to get you on the other one if you want me to. Just let me know! I think I might have to come to this activity with my mom. Sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete